COLLIN COUNTY BOWHUNTERS ASSOCIATION, Inc.
May 17, 2017
Charles Alexander, Steve Seals, Neal Kuznar, Freddie
Crowder, Steve Milewski, Wayne Meuir, and Jeanette Vaughan.
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER: 7:07 PM
TREASURY REPORT: - Steve Milewski
Bank balance for April was $1278.00
Previous balance after rent paid, lease, targets, etc was $ 988.90
Paypal Deposits for memberships $ 800.00
Approximate bank balance now is: $1700.00
Check written for $64.00 for 30 flint medallions for kids prizes.
Steve Milewski pointed out we need to have $2500.00 in bank by year end
of club shoots and tournament for 2017 to clear next years expenses
with $1000.00 cash reserve. We are paid through June for toilets, rent
and lease. Steve Seals stated We are in pretty good shape, as we have
our major fundraisers with three tournaments left: TBOT, T.H.E. Deerman
state champtionship and ASA.
Signature authority on checking account. Two signatures required of
Paypal update Randy Probst pointed out that Paypal has been good
safe guard to secure monies and deposits. Steve Seals is notified when
deposits made and forwards information to Steve Milewski.
Sidebar discussion then took place about Elk Hunting and bowhunting
with live animals.
Targets - update by Wayne Meuir
- Neal Kuznar brought up that expenses could be paid easier if two
board or charter members had signature authority on account. Charles
Alexander explained difference between board member and charter members.
- Motion made by Steve Seals to appoint Charles Alexander and Neil
Kuznar as signatures for checking account. Randy Probst seconded.
- Jeanette to type of this decision in minutes and pdf copy to Steve
Milewski, Charles Alexander and Neil Kuznar. They are to sign and then
pdf to be taken to the bank. Then all officers will have to re-sign.
Noted Jeanette has never been to bank to sign.
- All cores present and purchased, need to be replaced. He will
complete the work by Friday of this week.
- Steve Milewski mentioned that he needs the packing slip or some kind
- Randy Probst mentioned that the slip must be in the box. Group to
set out after meeting to obtain the packing slip receipt.
- Club shoot May 20 and 21st
ASA cards needed Steve Seals
- Expecting rain on Friday and Saturday AM. Discussion on times to set
targets. Charles Alexander mentioned setting only 15 with rounds x 2.
All agreed. Randy Probst mentioned how muddy and mucky it will get with
rain. Suggested that targets be set Friday afternoon. Neal mentioned he
can meet Wayne out there at 4 PM. Steve Seals working. Charles
Alexander cant help. Getting ready to go out of town. Steve Milewski
said he would come with son Alex.
- Charles will be at range at 0730 to hand off cash box, snacks and
drinks. Water will be put out Friday with ice. Some water still out on
range from last shoot. Jeanette stated she will meet Charles on
Saturday morning to open shoot.
- Cash payouts from winners of last shoot still in cash box in
envelopes and labeled, states Charles. Jeanette to distribute Sat and
Wayne on Sunday. If not collected will find way to write checks and
- Workers for Sat shoot: Jeanette, Neal and Wayne. Workers for Sun shoot: Steve Seals, Randy Probst and Wayne
MEETING ADJOURNED: 7:35 PM
- Obtain from Terra Timmerman.
- Jeanette will contact her.
- Steve Milewski cut check for cards to be mailed.
- Jeanette to mail Wed or Thurs.
Group disbanded to help with cores for targets and finding receipt.