MEMBERS PRESENT: Michael Jarvis, Eugene Skinner, Charles Alexander, Wayne Meuir, Randy Probst, Freddie Crowder, Steve Milewski, Brad Reuthinger
Minutes of last meeting read and approved.
FINANCIAL REPORT: Provided by Steve Milewski
OLD BUSINESS: None
- Discussed creating an online membership registration process, where people could join CCBA, Inc. using a secure website. They would pay their membership dues online, and membership data would be entered electronically. Completing and submitting a paper membership form would still be an option. Mike Jarvis is researching and will work with Steve Milewski (Treasurer) and Randy Probst (webmaster).
- Discussed state sales tax exemption. Steve Milewski will investigate what is needed. CCBA, Inc., is a not-for-profit organization at a federal level, and we need to do the paperwork to be exempt from sales tax at a state and local level.
- Randy Probst (webmaster) announced that he had renewed collincountybowhunters.org domain with GoDaddy.
- Discussed the next shoot, which will the July club shoot.
- Targets will be set Thursday morning, July 24
- Discussed concessions. We will be selling only drinks and snacks, and nothing needs to be purchased.
- Also discussed having a “Membership Drive” shoot, possibly in January of next year, where entry fees would be waived if participants paid for a club membership for the year.