COLLIN COUNTY BOWHUNTERS MONTHLY MEETING MINUTES
MARCH 17, 2009
Charlie Alexander John Evans Wayne Meuir
Randy Probst Eugene Skinner Todd Smith
FEBRUARY MEETING MINUTES READ AND ACCEPTED AS IS
Current Balance $2226.92
Less Outstanding Cash
Plus Cash from Red Box and
Membership Dues 25.00
Final Bank Balance $1632.54
- Billy still needs to coordinate with bank to get
new signatures set up.
- Billy will find a time to get with Randy and
Wayne to explain how to repair old targets and to provide the kits. Wayne and Randy have agreed to do the
- Bill said Portable Toilet is scheduled to be
delivered Wed 3/18 or Thur 3/19, but if it does not happen, he will get
the one from the Ranch for this weeks tournament.
- Randy brought up the fact that the mud hole in
our drives way needs to have rock put in it. Todd said he would talk to Bud and see if he knew where to
get some rock cheap since he had found it for us before.
- Mulch needs to be spread under the awning at the
clubhouse to try to cut down on the mud problem. Todd said he needed to do a workday and would work on
it. Charlie Alexander said he
- Club voted to spend the money for two deer sized
targets and a check for their purchase was signed and given to Randy. Randy and Wayne will get that done by
- Wayne agreed to buy two more targets and hold the
paper until the club can get a little more money together. Club voted to go ahead and do that and
will pay it as soon as practical.
- Wayne is going to buy a Mathews Genesis bow to
give away as a Cub and Mini Cub door prize at our Invitational Shoot in
June. We will display it at the
next three tournaments in hopes of bringing in more kids to the
shoots. The club is in no way
responsible for the cost, this is a donation. Randy will put a blurb on the Website about the door prize.
- Billy suggested putting a cheap rain gutter to
run the water from the club house awning off to the west side of the club
house to eliminate some of the mud.
- Wayne is going to procure all the food and drinks
for the March tournament. Billy
and Jimmy will be responsible for setting the targets, running the shoot
and picking up targets after the shoot.
- Randy suggested putting a list of dues paying
2009 Club Members on the bulletin board.
Wayne Agreed to print one off that we can post/
- Billy to check with bank on signatures
- Billy to set up time for Randy and Wayne to come
and learn how to repair targets
- Billy to get Portable Toilet for the shoot this
- Todd Smith and Charlie will spread mulch under
awning at clubhouse.
- Wayne will buy Mathews Kids Bow and have it for
display at the March shoot.
- Wayne and Randy will buy four targets and have
them out before the March shoot.
- Randy to put blurb in Website about the kids bow
- Charlie will check on some cheap guttering for
the club house
- Wayne will print a list of dues paid members to
post on Bulletin Board